Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

EOS WM-102 Brown Contact Review

its time to finally review the lens i got sponsored from Mukuchu. I got the EOS WM-102 Contacts in Brown. They have a very very huge enlarging effekt of 15.00 mm !

(the Right ones on that picture)


i wore them the whole day, and im still whearing them, cause they are more comfortable then i though.



This is what they look like unworen.





close up

I think they dont suite me well, i dont like brown contacts, even if i have brown eyes >__<


Looks
They are not my typ of lenses but they make my eyes look huuuuge ^-^ the color blends in well with my own eye color because of the faded design and the Brown/blackish ring makes my eyes looking very dolly.


Comfort
They are very comfortable!


Color
The color show up very well but its looks a bit blackish in natural lightning.





Keine Kommentare: