Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

Japan Order - D.i.a. - Jesus Diamante - La Pafait - Golds Infinity - MeJane




Hey Gal's
Yesterday finally my Package arrived, after waitin for about 2 weeks for it ;__; my shipping service send it with EMS, but seems like the german coustoms were to busy, better for me ! cause it wasent intercepted by customs & i didnt had to pay the coustoms fees *-*

so here we go~~~~




D.i.a. BeltGolds Infinity Dress
MeJane DressJesus Diamante Shoes

totally LOVE them *-*

Golds Infinity Shoes
La Pafait Shoes

thats it ^-^ if you maybe already noticed i have a passion for shoes *-*
maybe i should post my Japan shoe & clothes collection ^-^
cause i didnt post any package i got from japan here.

btw i started a diet today, i hope i can make it to lose 5-10 kg to get my old weight back, my weight before my pregancy. wish me luck & endurence guys ^-^


see ya




Kommentare:

さくらガール hat gesagt…

*_* so tollee sachen!!
ich liebe den gürtel! war er sehr teuer?

Suzu's Blog hat gesagt…

aw cih will auch den gürtel ;_; ich hoffe ich schaffe es nächsten monat ihn mir zu holen ;__;

Pomo* hat gesagt…

*__* Die Sachen sehn toll aus, vorallem die Schuhe.
Der rosane mit der Schleife ist toll.. >.3 tolle pumps

Sami Spoon hat gesagt…

AMAZING buys! I love them so much

エミリー❤ hat gesagt…

so nice *0* *0* *0*
do you use a shopping service?

Kate hat gesagt…

Soo cute! (*^^*)

Diana hat gesagt…

die schuhe sind verdammt schön <3

Liya hat gesagt…

Die Kleider sind sooo schön. *_*
Und die schwarzen Schuhe sind auch der Hammer <33

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi,
What website did you buy those shoes from? I'm fucking DYING to get a pair.

Jelly ギャル hat gesagt…

Thank you everyone <3

@さくらガール ja leider, man kann damit rechnen ca 100 euro für ein gürtel auszugeben, wenn nicht noch mehr wenn man den shipping service beachtet ;__;

@エミリー❤ yes im using for time to time celga.com

@Unknown i got them from mbok.jp ^-^

mei-chan hat gesagt…

OMG! I love your belt!! So lucky!I don't know where I can find this T__T

AppleMee hat gesagt…

Where did u find you DIA belt ? O:
Personnal shopper ?

I love your blog !